Paid Digital Advertising Campaigns That Target Your Audience
Digital marketing has changed dramatically in the last generation, and we’ve been at the forefront as it developed. One challenge is that there are far too many advertising options for you to pursue every profitable channel, let alone every possible one. So you need to evaluate many different platforms and channels and make tactical choices about how much to spend on each.
If that sounds like a full-time job, it is. Let eBridge help you achieve it by offering:
- Detailed, B2B-oriented advice and support – We’ll help you by outlining the tactics required to advertise your IT services to other businesses. We have more than 20 years of experience with this, working with MSPs, hosting, and IaaS businesses, so we know what you need to make your advertising budget generate a return.
- An off-site team who will be with you every step of the way – Many businesses lack the skill sets needed to conduct in-depth, full-featured digital marketing campaigns, as well as the lead time to build those skills internally. We can give you that capacity more economically, and without the years of development it would take.
- A customized digital marketing campaign – We’ll plan, implement, and document everything for you, helping you to create a successful full-funnel marketing campaign without all that costly trial and error.
Our PPC and Digital Marketing team has years of experience making sure our clients can communicate directly with people ready to buy the goods or services they have to offer.
The first step is always an in-depth consultation with you about your organization, your marketing needs, and the state of your current campaigns. This is generally followed by:
- Analysis of your target audience and how they are best reached
- A survey of your main competitors and how they communicate
- A roadmap of your marketing goals and overall strategy
- Detailed, expert implementation
- Precise reporting and analysis of results
eBridge specializes in marketing services for MSPs, web hosting companies,IaaS, data centers, ISVs, and VARs. Check out our Work page, and examples of clients we’ve worked with.