While online media is a proven digital marketing tactic, our experience has confirmed what you already know – not all online campaigns are successful and running a profitable campaign can be a challenge.
Perhaps some of this sounds familiar…
You’re overwhelmed by the options: There’s an abundance of display options including programmatic opportunities, numerous networks, a myriad of paid social options and new opportunities cropping up all the time. Most of them more-or-less put forward the same claims and benefits. It’s hard to know which opportunities to start with and how to evaluate them. You can waste a lot of money testing campaigns that don’t offer an ROI.
There’s just not enough time in the day: You are very busy, and it can be time-consuming gathering and evaluating the required due diligence. Online campaigns require careful administration and management and that requires a time commitment you may not be able to make.
You’re missing the know-how: Decisions need to be made related to which tactics to implement and you may not have the background to be able to evaluate the various options. Should you choose search over paid social for example, or how do you know whether ABM is appropriate relative to content syndication or other demand generation options? How does telesprospecting fit in?. Without a deep understanding of the benefits and considerations of the various options and a calculated strategy, you can’t be sure you’re maximizing your budget.
Tired of wasting money on ineffective online media? Lack the in-house resources to effectively manage campaigns?
Get a customized digital marketing campaign working for you from a team with years of experience in the online media landscape. Leverage our contacts, our relationships and our strong reputation to fuel the success of your campaigns. Let us bring an outside perspective and a solid dose of expertise to your digital media and advertising efforts.
With our campaign management services, we provide everything you need to achieve success, including researching the variousoptions, compiling the best options for your business, and comparing proposals while providing you with one, efficient HUMAN point of contact – no automated management.
With our experienced team launching your campaign, you’ll save money typically spent on tedious trial and error processes and administration. Plus, we can access valuable resources, discounts, and demos for you that aren’t publicly available.
Our full campaign management services take things up a notch. You get all the benefits offered with ad campaign implementation plus we take care of every aspect of your campaign – from analyzing your website, to researching your competition, to tracking conversions and maintaining an accurate cost/benefit analysis. This is all provided in regular weekly or monthly reporting to help track your ROI.
At eBridge, our detailed process ensures that your campaigns are in line with your business and your goals. Our focused approach equals efficiency, cost effectiveness and results. We don’t just power ahead, we collaborate with you each and every step of the way.
Here is the process we go through for each and every online campaign engagement:
1) Information Gathering and Research: The important first step is getting a thorough understanding of your business so that we can create an effective and tailored plan. We work with you to identify the specifics of the target market including as much detail as possible. We also create a competitor snapshot so that we can understand what services they provide vis-a-vis yours, and what tactics they may be using which may also be relevant for you.
2) Campaign Goals: We work with you to get a solid understanding of what you are hoping to achieve whether it’s demand generation, sales, registrations or a sign ups for a free trial.
3) Campaign Planning: We also discuss with you suitable tactics for your campaigns (banners, text links, podcasts, sponsored posts, native ads, newsletter ads, email campaigns, content syndication, ABM etc…) as well as desired costs metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL) and compare these against ROI objectives and the available budget.
4) Proposal: Armed with above background information, we put together a thorough proposal with our recommendations. With your input we make final selections and do a final review of creative. We can also assist you with ad creative design if needed.
5) Campaign Launch: We now implement your campaign and your desired reporting metrics (KPIs), as well as provide launch kits with all the specific details of your campaigns including costs, creative, tracking links used and screenshots of your ads.
6) Ongoing Campaign Optimization: Throughout your campaign, we carefully monitor and track performance and make adjustments as needed. Tweaks are continually needed; however it’s through experience that we know which are the right ones.
7) Campaign Evaluation: We provide you with all the information you need to understand how your campaign performed. Armed with this feedback, adjustments to campaigns are made and new opportunities are sourced and pursued.
If you don’t have the time, the dedicated resources, or the in-house expertise to manage your online marketing campaigns, let us do it for you. Our experienced campaign management team is ready to help you reach your goals.
“Working with eBridge Marketing Solutions has been very valuable to our company. Their knowledge of the industry and ability to find great deals fast have saved us much in time and resources. When you work with them, you know you’re getting reliable, honest information and unbiased advice.”
Chris Nicolaysen, Marketing Manager
Eclipse Web Hosting | www.eclipsehosting.com