M&A for Web Hosting firms, Data Centers, Infrastructure as a Service Providers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Looking to buy an IT Service firm? Or wanting to sell yours? Make the process easy on yourself with eBridge’s M&A Service. We manage all the details of acquiring or selling an IT Services business, keeping hassles and headaches to a minimum.
Buying an IT Service Business
As marketing costs continue to rise, so does the cost of growing any firm and especially in the highly competitive IT services space. That’s why acquisition has increasingly become a smart option for those businesses seeking growth. Acquiring customers from another firm is a great way to grow your customer base, expand your resources, and increase your sales quickly.
Our extensive and carefully curated listings of IT Service companies for sale help to match you to the right business with the up-to-date and relevant opportunities. Leverage our expertise to ensure a smooth and fair process when it comes time for a transaction.
Buying any business is an involved process but we’re here to help make things easier on you having worked with hundreds of IT businesses over the past 20 years. We take the following steps to get started:
- Gain a full understanding of what kind of business you are looking to buy discussing seller profiles, revenues, margins, geographic location, talent and more.
- Review your expectations around price, timing, and your preferences including what role the seller might play in the business moving forward among many other factors.
- Discuss the process for buying and review relevant current opportunities available as well as other examples of recent transactions to provide some context for current market conditions.
- Outline the consulting and M&A services we provide and the ways we support our clients during an acquisition process.
- Have a frank discussion about the current market situation with respect to the type of business, customer base and service offering you are looking to acquire.
- If after the above discussion you are ready to move forward, we will send you an agreement and any relevant NDAs for you to sign and return.
- Once these items are received, we will provide a package of materials (Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM)) to review for each listing.
- Further interest in a particular listing is done via a combination of conference calls with the seller and through emailed due diligence requests.
Learn more about buying IT firms here.
Selling a Hosting Business
Alternatively, if you’re looking to sell your IT business, our confidential M&A consulting process will target your listing to relevant prospects and ensure you get the quality offers you’re looking for.
Selling your IT business is a streamlined, efficient process with TheHostBroker. We take the following steps, usually via a consultative telephone call initially:
- Gain a high level understanding of your business through a series of critical questions in order to ensure aligned expectations with respect to timing, valuation and your role and to discuss value drivers and any key concerns.
- Have a frank discussion about the current market situation with respect to your business, your customer base and your services.
- Review our process for selling including outlining the consulting and M&A services we provide and where we add value to the sales process.
- If after the above discussion you are ready to move forward with a listing, we will send you an agreement and a company overview document to complete that will serve to summarize your business in a way for prospective buyers to easily evaluate.
Learn more about selling IT firms here.
Whether you are in the market to buy or sell an IT services business, let us manage the process for you through our M&A division at www.thehostbroker.com.
“Professional and Conscientious”
“eBridge Marketing Solutions has been one of the brokerage firms I’ve been working with for the last nine months. I have found them to be professional and conscientious in their approach. I would recommend them as an online ad broker for both publishers and clients alike.”
Net3Media | www.net3media.com