While online media is a proven digital marketing tactic, our experience has confirmed what you already know – not all online media buys are successful and running a profitable campaign can be a challenge.
Perhaps some of this sounds familiar…
You’re overwhelmed by the options: There’s an abundance of display options and networks, with new opportunities cropping up all the time. Most of them more-or-less put forward the same claims and benefits. It’s hard to know which sites to start with and which are worth your while. You can waste a lot of money testing campaigns on sites that are not ideal or don’t offer ROI.
There’s just not enough time in the day: You are very busy, and it can be time-consuming getting in touch with publishers and receiving timely responses. Online campaigns require careful administration and management and that requires a time commitment you may not be able to make.
You’re missing the know-how: Decisions need to be made around which tactics are the most effective; you may not be in a position to choose between a banner ad and a sponsorship opportunity, for example, or a social media advertising campaign and a lead generation program. Without a deep understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of different options and a calculated strategy, you can’t be sure you’re maximizing your budget.
Tired of wasting money on ineffective online media? Lack the in-house resources to effectively manage campaigns?
Get a customized digital advertising campaign working for you from a team with years of experience in the online media landscape. Leverage our contacts, our relationships and our strong reputation with publishers to fuel the success of your campaigns. Let us bring an outside perspective and a solid dose of expertise to your digital media and advertising efforts.
With our ad campaign implementation services, we provide everything you need to achieve success with your online media buys, including researching the different publishers, compiling the best options for your business, and comparing quotes while providing you with one, efficient HUMAN point of contact – no automated management.
With our experienced team launching your campaign, you’ll save money typically spent on tedious trial and error processes and administration. Plus, we can access valuable resources, discounts, and demos for you that aren’t publicly available.
Our full campaign management services take things up a notch. You get all the benefits offered with ad campaign implementation plus we take care of every aspect of your campaign – from analyzing your website, to researching your competition, to tracking conversions and maintaining an accurate cost/benefit analysis. This is all provided in regular weekly or monthly reporting to help track your ROI.
At eBridge, our detailed process ensures that your online media campaigns are inline with your business and your goals. Our focused approach equals efficiency, cost effectiveness and results. We don’t just power ahead, we collaborate with you each and every step of the way.
Here is the process we go through for each and every online media buying project:
1) Information Gathering and Research: The important first step is getting a thorough understanding of your business so that we can develop the best ad campaign possible. We work with you to identify the specifics of the target market and who the ads are for. We also create a competitor snapshot so that we can understand what your competitors are doing in the online advertising space and where the opportunities lie.
2) Campaign Goals: We work with you to get a solid understanding of what you are hoping to achieve with your online media buy, whether it’s to drive leads, get sales, or get a signup for a free trial.
3) Campaign Planning: We also discuss with you suitable mediums for your campaigns (banners, text links, sponsored posts, newsletter ads, email campaign, etc…) as well as desired costs metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL) and available budget.
4) Proposal: Armed with above background information, we put together a thorough proposal with our recommendations. With your input we make final selections and do a final review of creative. We can also assist you with ad creative design if needed.
5) Campaign Launch: We now implement your campaign and your desired reporting metrics (KPIs), as well as provide launch kits with all the specific details about your campaigns including costs, creative, tracking links being used and screenshots of your ads.
6) Ongoing Campaign Optimization: Throughout your campaign, we carefully monitor and track performance and make adjustments as needed. Tweaks are always needed; it’s a matter of making the right ones.
7) Campaign Evaluation: We provide you all the information you need to understand how your campaign went and to evaluate performance. Armed with our feedback, adjustments to campaigns can be made moving forward and we can also search out new opportunities.
If you don’t have the time, the dedicated resources, or the in-house expertise to manage your online marketing campaigns, let us do it for you. Our experienced campaign management team is ready to help you reach your goals.
Working with Hartland and Devin on our digital marketing over the past few years has been nothing but spectacular. Both Hartland and Devin work very hard and diligently to identify and deliver on our needs as a company. We have been pleased with the results and effectiveness for many of our online media campaigns as well as with the quick and effortless communication with the eBridge team. Arvixe is looking forward to continuing our work and strengthening our relationship with eBridge as the years continue!
Gregg Hawkins, Director of Marketing
Arvixe Web Hosting